We are always looking for new volunteers. Anyone age 14 and up are welcome. Nearly all of our volunteers have full time jobs elsewhere; it is understood that we volunteer when available. The more people we have, the better coverage we’ll have for searches at all times of day or night!
Our 2017 Basic Academy starts April 11th.
You are invited to attend one of our monthly meetings. CCVSAR general membership meetings are held monthly (second Thursday @ 6:30pm). These meetings are held at the Chelan County Emergency Management Office located in the fire station at Fifth Street & Western Avenue in Wenatchee.
- Complete and sign the CCVSAR Application.
- Complete and sign the Chelan County Sheriff’s Emergency Worker Registration form.
- Take ICS 100 and print certificate of completion. https://emilms.fema.gov/IS100b/index.htm
- Take ICS 700 and print certificate of completion. https://emilms.fema.gov/IS700aNEW/index.htm
- Provide copy of First Aid & CPR certification
You may submit your application online or mail them to our PO Box
- ONLINE UPLOAD
- Mail packet to: CCVSAR, PO Box 196, Wenatchee, WA 98807